Being a Krav Maga instructor is a fulfilling and rewarding experience. Instructors will be prepared to deliver the course content and training programs curriculum. The course will cover the history of Krav Maga and its development, advanced communication skills, instructional skills, Krav Maga techniques from P1 to P5 and how to teach them in class. Each participant will be awarded a certificate of completion for the CIC program upon passing the required tests.
The course has two parts:
The first part covers P1 through P3 material, which includes the history of Krav Maga and its evolution, fundamental instructional skills and lesson development.
The second part progresses to P4 and P5 of the curriculum. These includes lesson construction, safety protocols, vulnerable points of the body, extensive attack principals, and advanced defensive skills.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be physically fit.
• Must be on time and attend each class.
• No criminal record.
• Minimum 250 hours of Krav Maga or Martial Arts.
• Former and current instructors may apply.
• Law enforcement or military personnel welcomed.
• All participants must pass the tests in order to receive the certification.
• Krav Maga Instructor’s certification upon completion of the course.
• A P5 Krav Maga ranking upon completion of the course.
• 14 days (broken into two weeks with an interval of 4 weeks between sections.)
• Krav Maga course digital materials will be provided to all participants.
• Ongoing Expert support throughout the year (we encourage all to keep in touch, we want to hear about your individual progress.)
• Workshop development and support. As an instructor, you will be added to our workshops curriculum and training programs.
• First lesson review. Start your career as an instructor with the right tools and advice! Create your first lesson as an instructor and submit it for review – we want to make sure you are on the right track as an instructor.
• Upon completion of the course, the instructor will be able to test students up to P3.